Depending on the application the µODC can be used in different configurations, in-line, butt or tap-off with the ability for quick re-entry. µODC is easy to open thanks to its latch style close mechanism, cable entry sealing is controlled with seal inserts, four entry/exits are located at the top and bottom of the closure.
The fibre management system offers cable fixation, protection of the tubes and positive routing for the fibres with controlled minimum bend radius of 30 mm throughout the whole system. µODC closures utilises Optotec’s SAMR splice trays.
- IP 68 (per IEC 60529)
- IK 10 (per IEC 62262)
- Compatible with G.652D and G.657A series fibres
- High quality thermoplastic material
- Splice capacity up to 96 fibres
- Micro size with below 2 litre volume under 240 x 155 x 65mm [HxWxD]
- Main cable entry 4-16mm
- Standard configuration cables in/out – 2 feeders + 18 drops