Optical cable tray is a system designed to protect and route fiber optic patch cords, cable assemblies to and from network cabinets, ODFs and other terminal devices. Ducting offers ideal solutions for optical raceway requirements and application with pleasing appearance and easy maintenance.
Key features LXT solution
- Tool-less products boast easy and quick installation including snap-on cover (hinged as option) as well as quick exits and supporting accesories.
- Ducting is ideal for routing and supporting cables throughout fiber networks
- Available in 5 sizes of channels: 2″ x 2″, 4″ x 4″, 4″ x 6″, 4″ x 10″, 4″ x 12″
- Cable capacity from 176 up to 4896 cables 2mm OD (depends on channel cross-section and cable outer diameter)
- Could be installed without covers or with regulars or hinged covers
- Slotted ducting ideal for cable with varying exit locations
- Bend radius and special accesories guides safely route fiber
- Complete system with accesories as:
- straight duct channels, covers
- channel joints, reducers & adapters,elbows, end caps
- cable exit drops, trumpets, bends controllers
- installation & supporting systems (wallmount, ceiling anchors, top of cabinet, ledder supports, etc)
- Frame-retardant materials rated V0.
- Materials: straight sections: PVC, other plastic parts: ABS
- Color: Yellow (standard), Orange (only for project with reasonable MOQ)
Catalogue download: LXT YellowDuct [eng]